Monday, April 9, 2012

Final Project Proposal

So what I would like to do for my final project is a Pokemon Center. I'm not sure yet which center from which generation I want to do yet, although I'm thinking that I might take bits and pieces from each. I haven't really started building it yet, all I have is the floor and the walls up now. I've been looking at different ways I could build it, including PokeCenters that other people have built in SecondLife and other places.

What I would like to accomplish with my PokeCenter is having a Chansey behind the front desk that replies when you go approach it, and a computer (Bill's PC) that gives you a pokeball when you click it. I'm not sure if there will be a second floor or not, it depends on how much I accomplish by the end of this weekend. I want to make sure that the floor tiles resemble pokeballs, if not then at least have it resemble the tiles from the second or third generation, as shown from the floor plans above. I would also like to have sliding doors, but as of current, I'm not too focused or worried about that. I'm mostly focused on the textures/colors, the Chansey, and the PC.

1 comment:

  1. OK your methodology should be fairly straightforward. First build what you need to build and then add the interactivity. Since you are using copyrighted textures, please try to modify them so they only resemble the Pokemon look and feel.

    ReplyDelete