Monday, April 30, 2012

Final!

 This is the outside of my PokeCenter. I made it so that now the walls have texture, rather than just being the plain plastic-y color that I had it before. The signs on the outside glow.
 This is just another angle.
 On the inside I tried to decorate it in a way that resembled other PokeCenters, by putting up a map that you would see in the first generation games.
 This is a bookshelf, but when you click on it, it say's "It's crammed full of Pokemon books!" Just like in the game when you click on the bookshelf.
 For whatever reason, my Chansey's body won't show up when I work on SL through my mac. When You get close to the Chansey, it's nametag pops up and it says "Chansii!" in the chatbox. Next to it is where you would put your pokeballs. You can get pokeballs from the computer at the front desk. It's unlimited, so all you have to o is click on the computer and you get a pokeball. When you click on the machine next to Chansey, it makes the PokeCenter 'Full Heal" fanfare. It's really quite, so you have to have the volume up pretty high.
 There is a picture of the pokeball.
This is the view from behind the counter. It has plants, a table and a chair (all similarly placed as in the game, from various generations.)

No comments:

Post a Comment