Monday, April 2, 2012

My trips in Second LIfe

I had quite fun visiting different locations throughout Second Life.  I took a vacation to Rio and visited a haunted house.  Yup, my avatar had a fun weekend!


 1. Rio
The first place that I visited was RIO!  I needed a vacation.  As soon as I teleported to the location, a blast of carribean music hit me.  The song was fast paced and relaxing which really made me feel that I was on a beach in Rio.  There were a few people that would walk over and just stare without saying anything.  And there was one person who did come over to me and make some small talk.  The location is BEAUTIFUL! There is a great amount of detail that was put into this location.  I had to bookmark this place to retreat to.

SLURL: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Saari/158/129/24

2. Rackingham State Hospital, Somnolenta Sea, Somnolenta Sea - General
 I wanted to check out this location because it's the one place in Second Life that resembles one of my favorite video games, Silent Hill.  This place is said to be haunted. The actual location on the outside is a bit creepy with random floating books and bats flying everywhere. The stage is set to nighttime which ads to the haunted theme.  As I entered the building, the first floor was the haunted house. I explored around a bit and wanted to check out the other areas. The doors open just by touching them which is a really neat effect. There is a working elevator! On the second floor, it's a reception area.  I ran into a few of the "nurses" of Silent Hill.  They were modeled really well. Next I checked the upper areas which were the living quarters that contained the Female and Male wards.  Scattered throughout the halls were wheelchairs, hospital beds and even some really creepy stuff. Including the ghost! 

SLURL; http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Somnolenta%20Sea/152/104/40

No comments:

Post a Comment