Sunday, February 19, 2012

My Avatar Benchmark AND My linked object!!

All right. Since I missed last class, I just thought I would combine both assignments in one. My linked object is a little Staples Easy button, and when you click on it, it says "That was easy!" in chat. I thought it would be cute. I made it a little bit bigger in this picture so you could see it better. What I originally wanted to do was to have the easy button say 'That was Easy!' out loud using a sound file, but I had problems uploading various objects through my laptop, including my texture for my t-shirt and the texture for the button. Like I said earlier, the button in this picture is bigger than how it actually is, but it is pretty small, and you attach it to your hand. You just click on it at anyplace or anytime and 'that was easy' will show up in chat. The picture on my shirt is supposed to be two rubber ducks in a bath tub. I made it in windows Paint. Because I am amazing. It wrapped all the way around the shirt so you can't see it clearly, but you can see the left side of one ducks face.

No comments:

Post a Comment