Monday, February 20, 2012

prim head avatar

This is my character's new avatar appearance. He used to be a cat with a lot of textures and transparencies, but now he is just a human. I choose a standard steampunk, Asian male model. I removed his crazy hat and tie and gave him so tie dye colors. Now that's more like it!
I added a crazy big prim head because that's just how I roll. I like purple and made it glow because everyone else likes glowing objects, too! I made skinny black pants, which don't fit his style, but fit the assignment.

I made a scripted object for my last assignment, but like I said in class, my object didn't save its textures or scripts. I'll look into why it was this way. I think it might have to do with the fact that I use Phoenix Viewer at home.

1 comment:

  1. Use the export to create a list of your clothes in the outfit. Fix that scripted object. Make note of any differences om virewers you use for class assignments, or use Viewer2.

    ReplyDelete