Monday, February 13, 2012

Second Life Interface

The SL interface is a bit confusing.  Now that I've had time to play around and experiment with different stuff, I'm aware of where objects are and menus that I need.  Building was definitely confusing as the beginning.  There are a lot of options to select from and you're able to customize pretty much any object that you'd like to. Communicating with people is very simple, all you have to do is select the Chat tab and you can speak to anyone within the area. The windows are stackable and don't take up too much room. The world tab allows you to do many things such as change the scene to nighttime, take a snapshot or even see where you are located in the world map.  The search tab allows you to search for different characters or even explore a new area.  I am now beginning to become familiar with doing things and locating what I need to since I've spent more time exploring.

No comments:

Post a Comment