Monday, February 20, 2012

Prim Head

Crystal Head  Prim outfit


For my prim Head outfit I want to make an outfit that float and move with the avatar. The last project I did pretty well with linking of objects and texturing them so for this one I want to do the same thing. First I started off with two pyramids and add the same texture I use for my light sabers. I also use full bright and 18% transparency (which you can do in textures) to make it have a glass look to it. I also add a red light (which you can do in feature) and hollow out the pyramids (which you can do in object). Then I added a box and did the same thing to it. After sizing it up to make a diamond shape object, I link all the objects together.  I copy the crystal shape a few more time and made it smaller to place them around the avatar. The smaller crystal are attach to different body parts which is they are on the opposite side of, so I can get a crazy movement that don’t flow with the avatar. For my shirt I put a picture of Kirby doing a kick because I thought it look cool but it didn’t come out like I wanted though.

Kirby shirt

Male cosplay top down

Male cosplay socks

Black vest

Black gloves

Male cosplay pants

Male cosplay boots (left/right)

Male cosplay boots low (left/right)

Crystal prim head

Crystal prim arm (left/right)

Crystal prim leg (left/right)


1 comment: