Sunday, March 4, 2012

Every place cost an arm & leg

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Insula%20Inferi%20Hills/250/20/287
  
Naruto Ninja World - Under Rennovation, Insula Inferi Hillsstore is a store. This place give and sell clothes, accessories, tattoos, and more base on the number one 1 anime Naruto. The at most, you can catch one to three people there at one. Avatar outfit are using from go for 300L to 400L which is crazy high but the thing that brought me to this store was the action scripts or LPCS. I don’t know what that stands for but it on each action scripted poster. Any way there are a lot of cool ones that they sell and some they are very high but most of them have a good deal. I didn’t buy anything but I did get a cool free outfit.
MOONLIGHT ANIMATIONS DANCE ANIMATIONS MAIN STORE, Halfclaw
have a lot of Animation there. The Event start at 8pm and it was really to promote the store. That’s why it only had five people there not counting myself. I walk around a little bit and then left to go to another event.

* The Vault Game Room &  * The Players Club *, Tha Slump Was an ok event. I talk to a few people. It was about 10 people when I went to it.  the place had look nice and had spme cool features in it. There was a lot of game that you could play there but it cost a lot of money, so again I left.

Dreamscapes Art Gallery, Triskelion Market was an ok art gallery. There was some nice pictures but that was it. I try to fly to another place but it didn’t let me. I really I like scenery of the whole place I walk around meet some people and just enjoyed the view.   

No comments:

Post a Comment