Tuesday, March 27, 2012

My Chill Spot

So I started building my chill spot, I only call it that because I don't believe I could call it a house, I mean it doesn't even have four walls. But despite it obvious "hole in the wall" build, I wanted it to be that way. I wanted it to be a place I could just sit and enjoy the view, although I am thinking about adding a flat screen T.V. I also want to add an elevator, which I have tried to do but when I scripted it to go up by touch it would give me an error message, I know the scripting was correct because I changed it to go up only a few feet and it worked fine. I think it's not working because of how high I originally wanted it to go, so I'll have to figure something out so I don't have to fly up there every time. I'm also pretty sure I built my crib the hard way, I used two cubes flattened out for each side of the house and one on the inside and I used a few different prims for the roof. I built it this way so that the textures I applied wouldn't look huge and disproportional from the rest of the structure. I will keep adding to my casa throughout the year, I might even add a second floor and garage to park my shoes.
This is the most recent update to my house, I added a wrap around porch where I can park my bike, although it's not the easiest place to park a bike, and changed the a-frame texture to match the porch.

No comments:

Post a Comment