Monday, March 19, 2012

Navigation Benchmark

First I headed to see a DJ playing at Deranged. I only stayed for a few minutes since the DJ wasn't playing much of what I'd call “real” metal. The club is usually cool and the crowd is sometimes okay but oftentimes, the people there are obnoxious and the music sucks. They’re just spinning often so I show up since I'll at least find a live DJ.
I left shortly after once they started playing post-grunge in a metal club. That to me crossed a serious moral boundary.


I then headed to a small art gallery in a log cabin. I only really went there for this class so I just took a snapshot and then left.

I then headed to a weapons shop since it's the only store who's name I could remember at the time. I didn't buy anything since I was flat broke in RL so I just took another snapshot.


No comments:

Post a Comment